суббота, 9 января 2016 г.

Sibling

Sibling

I have a sister she is 10.I am older than she vor 5 years.We are close friends I tried to help her as much as I can.We have common interests,we both like art.She is interested in painting,but I am interested in music.I do my best to help her with advice and sometimes I share with her my ideas.
Of course,we sometimes argue.Sometimes she doesn’t agree with my ideas  and I try to prove that im right.In the and one of us accepts that he is wrong.The argument aren’t usually serious and neither of us is ever feels hurt.

Some people write their secrets in a diary.They write about the most important events in their life that happens to them every day.But I don’t keep diary,I don’t like to tell my secrets to anyone even to a diary.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий