пятница, 8 января 2016 г.

My type of communication

My type of communication


The 21st century gives people many tipes of communication and one can choose the tipe that makes communication easier and more convenient for him.In the age of modern technologies such as computers cellphones I prefer to communicate with people  by the way of convearsation.
This type of communication started  when the man began to pronouns the first words.Since than exchanging ideas with words has become the most popular tipe of communication for people.
And though  many new types of communication  have appeared I prefer to talk to people face to face because in this way I can see my companions eyes,his reaction to what I say.The only disadvantage of this type is that it becomes inposible when the two partners are far from each other.

For example I always prefer to congratulate my nearest and dearest people on different occasions personally.It is warmer, it is more sincere.I think it is more pleasant to get congratolations from your nearest people personally than to receive  two or three formal words by e-mail.People have developed many many types of communication but I think the first one remains the best.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий