пятница, 8 января 2016 г.

Christmas and New year

Christmas and New year

New Year is considered to be the most important and wonderful holiday since that is the time for people to leave their haplessness in the back and get their fortune for the New Year. A mother is supposed to go to the supermarket early in the morning and come back with a bunch of food. From then, the clatter of dishes and pans and the sizzle of food that has been fried are far resounding incessantly until late evening.  At any place of the house, people can even hear the noisy boil on the stove or the scrunching of a mother’s spoon scratched on the pan. At the end of the day, when everything is done, the house became brilliant with the colorful balloons, ribbons, and flowers. The first day of New Year begins.

Christmas time is the time for giving and sharing, but for me its all about fun. I have so much fun during this time of the year. I like to stay with my family as much as I can, because family comes first. For my friends as well, we try to stay with our family as much as we can until we can't take it any more. Christmas time is fun to enjoy the company of my family. It all starts on the day of Christmas Eve.  My family loves to cook a whole lot of fatting foods. In the evening we gather in the living room to have Christmas dinner.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий