среда, 14 января 2015 г.

New Year gifts

New Year gifts


When I was a child and believed  in Santa Claus I got gifts and was sure that they were from Santa Claus.It happened so that at exactly 12 o’clock the door bell rang and when I opened the door I saw my gifts near the door.And there weren’t any people.And it turned out that I always got the gift which I asked for in my letter to Santa Claus.These are the sweetest memories of my childhood. As I grew up I understood that there was  no Santa Claus.And I knew that these gifts were from my parents and relatives.Since than I have never expected any gifts.But it is a New Year tradition,to give gifts to the dearest  people.
My parents have always cared about the gifts I have got.Now it has become a good habit for me to give presents to my nearest people.I’ts a great pleasant for me to see their joy and surprise.Each time I make a present I try to guess their wishes,and to get something they would like to have.
When we visit our relatives and friends and exchange our gifts we feel  how important it is to  give each other positive emotions and happiness .With these gifts we show our love and appreciation to each other.

I think that New Year is a holiday when we shouldn’t eat and drink. It’s the day to remember people whom we love and make them a bit happier.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий