воскресенье, 21 сентября 2014 г.

My occupations



My name is Hayk.I  study at Mxitar Sebastaci  educational complex.And I am in tenth class.I like to study English,maths and phyzics. My main occupation is to play the trumpet, listen to rock,jazz,hard rock and metal music. In addition to it I am interested in swimming. I have been attending to DDD swimming pool for already 3 years.


It is very  difficult for me to characterize a famous person as I don’t know so many details about him.I thought long whom to choose and at last I made my mind to write about  my  friend.His Name is  Narek.I have known him for 10 years.He is my most reliable friend,a very helpfool and sociable person for me.I like that he is very adventurous and enthusiastic.He is also responsible to his actions and words.Thats why he is my best friend.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий